Drupal website is known as one of the most reliable, flexible, scalable, cost effective and secure content management systems.
Drupal website is a great choice for building all manner of websites from simple 1 page personal websites to enterprise level applications.It is very powerful and can be used for building any kind of websites and applications. Drupal runs over a million sites, including World Economic Forum, myfinepix, Stanford University, rutgers and Examiner.com.
Drupal is an open source content management framework for powering websites large and small. Its flexible framework developed using open source PHP programming language. Drupal is supported by active community of people around the world. Drupal powers some of the busiest sites on the web, and can be adapted to virtually any visual design.
Why Drupal for your website ?
Drupal is a content management system, meaning it is used to manage content on informational sites, social media sites, member sites and web applications. Drupal is new generation CMS, various new functionality can be implemented in the user interface. Drupal has very big developer community. Nearly 1000 developers contributed code to Drupal 7.Approximately 400,000 websites run on Drupal. Its success is not by chance but it really packs some of the great features that provide you with all the things required to do for creating a successful website.
Drupal is a multi-user system, letting site visitors log in and browse the site without fear of any malicious attacks. You control their access levels, and can also assign roles for multiple permission levels. Drupal can easily integrate with other web applications through open standards and web services like XML.
- Search Engine Friendly & High Performance
- Drupal website is enterprise class.
- Role authentication and email notifications
- Drupal Filter has exceptional security features.
- It has extensive and amazing scalability factor
- Drupal has high level of flexibility to fit any requirement.
- Drupal website is designed for rapid and agile deployment.
Features of Drupal
The features module enables the capture and management of features in Drupal. A feature is a collection of Drupal entities which taken together satisfy a certain use-case.
Features provides a UI and API for taking different site building components from modules with exportables and bundling them together in a single feature module. A feature module is like any other Drupal module except that it declares its components (e.g. views, contexts, CCK fields, etc.) in its .info file so that it can be checked, updated, or reverted programmatically. Original Page
- Thousands of add-on modules and designs
- Open source Enterprise CMS, so no license fees.
- Multi site support.
- Advanced user access control settings.
- Search Engine Friendly URL structures.
- Advanced URL Control.
- Provides Excellent Documentation.
- Ease of start, lot of support and being free.
- Ease of Editing and Revisions.
- Full developer support community.