Joomla is the winner of Packt Publishing Open Source Content Management System Award, it is the has been successful in market; since its launch in 2001.It enables to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensible, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Over 2,800 government websites in different parts of world are running on Joomla, it powers around 2.7% percent from World Wide Web and potentials nearly 25 million websites, that is 10.3% of market-share of the top one million websites, boasts 500,000 forum posts.
Zest Studio can build and design innovational, productive and SEO friendly Joomla website that best suits our client’s requirement and for their business. Zest Studio develops Joomla based website which is easy to use and comfortable to manage once it is live. You can very easily update content on your web sites. Being such a powerful content management system, Joomla provides sound application programming framework because of which we can easily create custom components as required by business.
Why Joomla for ‘Your’ website?
- There is no limit on number of pages and content in Joomla websites.
- Joomla website supports many multinational languages and UTF-8 encoding
- Media manager is integrated into article editor.
- You can edit and add content on your own, once your website is developed.
- In Joomla website you have the option to Edit, update your news, events, services, your web products without any help of webmaster.
- It is a multi-user platform; it has access, edit, publish and administrate options.
- Can support powerful application likes shopping cart, social networking.
- It has beautiful slide show and photo galleries.
- social networking and community web sites can be developed using Joomla.
What Kind Of Website You Can Develop with Joomla?
- E-commerce and web store
- Online Joomla website for reservation
- Schools and college website
- Government Applications
- Company Intranet and Extranet services
- Social networking and community web sites
- Business Websites
- Complex business directories
- Communication tools
- Data reporting tools
- Application bridges
- Inventory control systems
Some famous examples of Joomla website are :