Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic through social networking sites. This is a new technique of marketing through social networking sites like Facebook, twitter, Google+ etc. to promote your business. This is a simple and innovative idea of marketing. It has resulted as an effective form of marketing for companies and great way to promote their business and it is simple to implement but effective.
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites. Social media has become a platform that is easily accessible to anyone with internet access. Increased communication for organizations fosters brand awareness and often, improved customer service. This type of marketing can often be automated, so it is simple to implement. It can also be very effective for media companies, and can be a great way to promote a company blog. Additionally, social media serves as a relatively inexpensive platform for organizations to implement marketing campaigns. Social networking websites allow individuals to interact with one another and build relationships. There are lot of SEO & SMO Companies In Bangalore to start your social media campaigns right now.
It has become increasingly important to have a presence on social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace. In addition to these popular social networks, there are also many specialized social networks that might be the perfect place to set up camp for specific products. Social media often feeds into the discovery of new content. Many people also perform searches at social media sites to find social media content and significant marketers indicate that social media is important for their business. This is a cost-effective way to connect with customers, raise brand awareness and drive traffic to your website.
Five important ingredients of Social Media Marketing:
- Declaration of Identity
- Identity through Association
- User-initiated Conversation
- Provider-initiated Conversation
- In-Person Interaction
How Social Media Marketing is helpful for business?
- Can help in promoting offers to your company’s followers and can be helpful in sharing news and information about your field.
- Social media offers a more effective media for communicating with stakeholders, especially given the constraints due to regulatory frameworks
- It also offers a very measurable ROI in terms of customer acquisition, retention and growth versus traditional marketing means.
- Offers a medium of promotion which is low-cost, has high visibility, and offers wide reach
- Social media is not restricted by geographies; it can create a buzz in the market, helping in to reach the right audience
- Majority of social media directors are still using social media simply as a marketing tool.